With occupancy set for Summer/Fall 2023, Polaris Place will be Northwest Winnipeg’s newest mixed-use development, with Phase 1 bringing over 74,000 sq. ft. of commercial space and approximately 600 proposed multifamily units to one of the fastest-growing areas of the city. Polaris Place is surrounded by new housing developments, including Aurora at North Pointe, Meadowlands, Highland Park, Parkview Pointe, and the future Precinct D.
The site is also adjacent to the future extension of the Chief Peguis Trail, which will connect Main Street to Route 90 and provide for a high-speed transit way through North Winnipeg.
- Strategically located in Northwest Winnipeg near the future Chief Peguis Trail extension
- Surrounded by new and existing residential developments
- Site to be accessed through a light-controlled intersection at the corner of McPhillips Street and North Point Boulevard
- Excellent frontage and visibility from McPhillips Street
- Strong traffic counts of over 40,900 vehicles per day on McPhillips Street north of Leila Avenue
- Fall 2023 occupancy
- 271 on-site parking stalls
- Contact agent for rental rate