Bob joined Capital February 2016, having previous brokerage experience at another international commercial brokerage and before that at his own commercial brokerage.
Bob is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan with two undergraduate degrees. While at the University of Saskatchewan Bob had the honour of both playing for the U of S Huskies volleyball team and later coaching them. Upon moving to Winnipeg Bob coached a local Winnipeg men’s team to two consecutive senior men’s open national championships.
Bob is a dedicated Rotarian, having been president at two Winnipeg Rotary Club – St. James and Charleswood, and achieving international success with World Community Service Projects. He is also a Past Board chair for Stevenson Britannia Adult Learning Centre.
Presently, Bob’s commercial real estate focus is primarily with vacant land and investment sales.
Some notable projects completed by Bob include
- Superstore, Brandon
- 1450 Mountain Avenue, Winnipeg, warehouse
- 4100 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, Best Western Hotel
- Pasqua Avenue & Dewdney Street, Regina, Marriott Residence Inn
- Numerous Red River Co-op gas bars, Winnipeg
- Numerous Shell Canada surplus land sales, Winnipeg and Manitoba
- College Avenue & Broad Street, Regina, All Seniors Home Care
- 1036 – 1042 Waverley Street, Winnipeg
- Representation for numerous local, national & international clients