Betty Boisvert has over 35 years of legal experience, having previously worked in several law firms. Mrs. Boisvert joined Chartier & Associates in 1998 and with her, she brought a well-rounded knowledge and comprehension of legal documentation in all matters relating to commercial real estate.
As Capital’s Manager of Paralegal Services, Mrs. Boisvert’s responsibilities also include the day-to-day activities of the office. Her duties include but are not limited to:
- All general correspondence, mail distribution and monitoring of all communication pertaining to commercial real estate transactions, commission payout distribution allocations, etc,
- Diarization of all lease/sale transactions to ensure dates are met with respect to outstanding conditions contained in the agreements
- Preparation of letters of intent (setting out terms and conditions of a lease / sale), offers to lease, comprehensive agreement of purchase and sale and in some cases draft lease agreements, preparation of listing agreements, and various other documentation required from time to time as it relates to commercial transactions
- Daily communication, both written and oral, with both solicitors and clientele with respect to various commercial real estate transactions
- Monitoring all minute books, filing of necessary corporate documents, etc.
- Liaison with Capital Property Management Inc. with respect to property or project management
- Monitoring and maintaining comprehensive FINTRAC record for all sales transactions